the effects of alcohol and antidepressants
antidepressants and alcohol cravings devlog.stoepel.net
mixing lexapro and weed
mixing xanax and weed open
serevent side effects
serevent asthma-related death link
benadryl and pregnancy risks
benadryl pregnancy safety open
Coventry Park, a community of
magnificent town home residences, is
conveniently located in Morris Plains near historic Morristown NJ. The community
is conveniently located near a variety of shops,
restaurants, attractions and mass-transit options. Morris
Plains, NJ offers an Excellent School System and reasonable
property taxes which makes it a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
The Morris Plains Train Station with direct service to New York
City is less than 1 Mile away and Routes 287, 80, 10 and 24 are
very nearby. The community is located just minutes from the convenience and
culture of vibrant downtown Morristown, NJ.
Morris Plains, NJ lies just 35 miles west of New York City in
Morris County, NJ and is
just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for
- Location! Location! Location! Located right off
Route 10, near Shopping, Mass-Transit and Major Highways in an
affluent area of Morris County, Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Conveniently located less than 1 Mile from the
Morris Plains Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New
- About 3 Miles from Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown).
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 5 +/- minute drive to the Downtown Morristown, the center of
shops, and eateries.
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 80 and 287
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Coventry Park Arbor was
built between in 2012-2013 and there are approximately 70 units
featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.0 Baths and an attached 1 Car
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are Two distinctive floor plans to choose
from. Built by national builder Lennar, Coventry Park offers the
most desired luxury home features such as Upgraded Kitchen
Cabinets, Hardwood Floors, Granite Counter-Tops, Stainless Steel
Appliances, High Ceilings, etc. all included in each unit.
The community landscape is Professionally Manicured Grounds
with Beautiful Landscaping Throughout and the community layout gives each
home a good amount of privacy. Parks and Shopping are very
Coventry Park, Morris Plains, NJ: Suburban Lifestyle for Urban People
The Coventry Park Town House Community is that unusual
combination of a suburban lifestyle with in-town convenience!
Nearby Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of nearby Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official website of Coventry Park
and is not affiliated with the Coventry Park Homeowners
Community Association. Please contact Integra
Management at 973-770-0439 to speak to the the Management
Company. This website was
designed to promote the Coventry Park Community, it's Homes and
Lifestyle to Home Buyers looking in the area.
- Number of Units: 70
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.0
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Year Built: 2012-2013
- Price: $375,000 - $470,000
- Amenities: Playground, Tot Lot
- Common Features: Two Floor Plains are available at Coventry Park. The
Chadwick model offers 1,432 square feet with two bedrooms, three baths and a 1-Car Garage. The Hampton model offers 1,779
square feet with three bedrooms, 2 ˝ baths and a 1-Car Garage. Both designs are offered as either an interior or end unit. Each home features Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding, Fiberglass Dimensional Roof Shingles, Insulated Steel Garage Door, Concrete Walkways and Driveways, Concrete Patios or Balcony's per plan, Stainless Steel Gas Range, Microwave/Hood Combo, and Dishwasher, 42” Upper Cabinets Standard with Brushed Nickel Knobs, Granite Kitchen Countertop with 4” Backsplash, Stainless Steel Double Bowl Undermount Sink, Luxurious Baths with Decorator Vanity Cabinets with Cultured Marble Countertops, Insulated Single Hung Tilt-In Windows and Patio Doors With Grilles per plan, Economical Gas Heat and Hot Water, Natural Gas Forced Air Heating System with High Efficiency Furnace, Central Air Conditioning, Washer and Gas Dryer Hook-Up with Dryer Vent, Programmable Thermostat, 150 amp Electrical Service, Sheetrock Interior Garage, Garage Door Opener, Fire Suppression System, Engineered Floor and Roof Truss Systems, Nine Foot Ceilings (Chadwick Both Floors; Hampton First Floor Only), Crown Molding in Foyer, Engineered Hardwood Flooring in Entry Foyer, Kitchen, Dining Area, Main
Living Area and Powder Room (Per Plan), Ceramic Tile Floor in Master and Hall Baths, Walk-In Closets with Ventilated Closet Shelving Including 1 Double Row in Master Bedroom (Per Plan).
- Schools: Excellent Morris Plains Public School - Mountain Way School Grades K-2 Morris Plains Borough School Grades 3-8, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: The Morris Plains Train Station with direct service to New York City is less than 1 Mile away and Routes 287, 80, 10 and 24 are very nearby.
- Fun & Recreation: 3 +/- mile to Morristown Green the center of town, shops, and eateries, About 35 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available. Near Frelinghuysen Arboretum with its nature trails and jogging paths.
- Special Features: Less than 1 mile from the Morris Plains train station and downtown Morristown offering many Shopping, Entertainment and Dining options.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.